Sunday, November 9, 2008

KittyJean Meets Leon

I have decided to move on; d greiving process has to stopped ... My blog is never gonna come back ..


Yes ... was rather heart broken that all my few years of hardwork updating abt my 2 darlings have disappeared into thin air! :'(
Yes ... when friendster decided to upgrade ... they somehow ... forgot to "migrate" mine. I held on 2 d hope that they say ..it might take a few weeks ..plse bear with us ! But it juz hasnt happened and I doubt it will ... I m probably d unlucky few since some of mi frenz blog were migrated successfully! SOBS ...


Anyway .. like I said .. decided to move on and continue where I left .. to continue to updates accounts of my darlings... and not to disappoint my small support of readers as well ! :)






What better way to kickstart but to talk about my LEON! hahahah
Yup ... for those who have known me long enough would have also known that I have been holding a torchlight for Leon Lai .. And this time ... was a dream coome true; having the opportunity to be so close with him! (thanks Celine!! )





Anyway ... I was to be one of the presenter of flowers to d celebrities and of coz .. Leon is d one I was to present flowers to! My heart was thumping and I was excited as a crazy teen fan! Yes .. I even roped in d help of dar to stationed himself on d 2nd floor of Paragon to capture this moment! :)





And there he is .. after d fashion show and violin performance ... he came! And I passed d flowers 2 d Chairman to be passed to him! Darn! I thouught I was suppose to give him! :"( Never mind ... Leon wanted someone to pass d flowers after his photo shoot .. And there I was ...strtching my hands to him and he saw me!! hahahah
He gave to me and "touched" me hands .. and being a gentleman .. He said "Thanks" !! That was it .. I was forzen in time! :) That was a moment that will be with me forever! ANd oh! It was too fast to be captured by Dar!! "pouts" Still ... I am more than grateful for dar .. for being so patient and being my designated driver and photographer of d day!




Yes ... I thank God for making my dream come true but more importantly for bringing dar into my life !! He is more important than Leon and because he knows Leon has been my idol since I was a lil gal .. He was willing to put up with d crowd and long waiting time coz he noes juz that "touch" will make me a happy gal !! Thank U Thank U Thank U! Yes! U r better than Leon (which u noe! :S ) and U r definitely more macho okie!!! Thats Y i chose U ! :S Muakz !

No comments: