Monday, November 10, 2008

My Cutie Pies & My Handsome Guy!

Well .. nothing .. just decided to show off pics of my princesses! :)
Managed to take a few cutesy pics of my little pricesses.
Also, a short update about my Dar's 32nd Bday not too long ago.


As it was a Sat, decided to wake up early and bring Gabby out for Brekkie at McDonalds. Thereafter, was left with Gabby while Dar kicked-start his Bday with a work-out @ d Gym. :) Gabby & KittyMummy were monkeying around .. walking around d Pasar Malam and then combing the whole of Parkway Parade. :0)
That afternoon, Dar treated me to a Dessert - chocolate & cheese buffet @ Mariott Hotel! Yummy ! Yummy! Though the spread wasnt as wide as expected but was still good enough especially it was spent with d love of my life! :) Oh .. and this B'day Boy was very happy with his B'day pressie from me; so happy like a little boy that he forgot about my existence when he is on it! Nope .. fortunately not a Xbox or Wii (could have been worse treatment!) but just an I-Pod Nano! :) But I was warned .. that would encourage more spending .... yup ... more accessories ! And yes .. he soon got himself a speaker to go with it 2 days later!) At least .. it was on sale so there were some savings after all. And his excuse ... making his present enjoyed by the whole family rather than himself! :S But it's quite true .. d kids can listen to their children's song and x'mas lullabyes in the nite! And Gabby will start shakking and tapping her feet to the rhythm while BreeBree would start swaying her head side to side! So cuteeeeee.. And yes ... the speakers served its purpose and so did I-Pod Nano! :D
Okie .. other than that, as KittyMummy here has been rather busy at work .. little cute moments of my babies bring great laughter and encouragement to spur me to wk aharder so that I can be home faster to see their faces. Check this out .. that's BreeBree growing up so fast that she can now fit into her 2 sistas' house clothes (yes .. Gram has been buying so many of these cartoon tees for both the kids and maids that its almost an uniform u see everyday! And finally, BreeBree can join d gang!)
And this of BreeBree holding a cane trying to beat Gabby Che Che juz coz she heard d Kong Kong tell Gabby Che Che he will take cane and spank her if she is naughty!!!
Ah ... and here they are .. after our Sunday Mass .. with Gangster BreeBree enjoying her Carl's Junior. Oh did you know ? She was being naughty and did not want d new maid to feed her .. Insisted on sitting on my lap and before I could start feeding her .. she took my chicken strip and put it in her mouth! And that was it! She discovered d goodness of Junk Food! She refused to give the strip back to me or did she wanna take her d balance of her plain porridge! :S
After lunch, it was Kia Kia time ... Gabby found her Doreamon and insisted on a pic with the very Blue guy ..:) And thereafter ... d 2 found 2 wooden snakes and wanted to scare KittyMummy with it! Irrks!! I hate snakes!!
And that's all for now and talking about them makes me wanna go home to see them ! So .. bye and till next time! :)







No comments: